Andersen Grade 5 Supply List
2022-2023 School Year
- 1 Sterilite 16 quart clear storage box with white or clear lid for supplies (or any similar box)
- 6 composition notebooks (1 black, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 purple)
- 6 plastic folders (1 black, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 purple)
- 4 black sharpies (“fine point”~ not “ultra fine point”)
- 1 pack expo markers
- 4 Post-it note pads (or a brick) (3” x 3”)
- 48 pencils (sharpened if possible, don’t label- shared)
- 6 pens
- 1 pencil pouch
- 4 highlighters
- Headphones/earbuds in a labeled Ziploc bag
- Crayola Twistable colored pencils (any size pack)
- Thin markers (any size pack)
- 8 glue sticks
- Refillable water bottle clearly labeled with name
- Clipboard (holds 8.5” x 11” standard paper)
- Calculator (basic, no need for graphing)
Class supplies if you are able to contribute:
- 2” size roll of packaging tape
- 1-quart size ziplock baggies
- Clorox wipes
- Rolls of scotch tape
- Package of loose-leaf paper
In Other News
Check out what your child will need for the coming year!
First graders enjoyed learning about the life cycle of butterflies in their classrooms.
The City of Bayport has changed the traffic direction in front of Andersen Elementary!
Advertising kindness turned out to be a lot of fun!
Thank you to all of our bidders and the 47 businesses and organizations that supported our event!
We are actively seeking volunteers to serve as Parent Group officers for the 2021-2022 school year.
On February 26 and March 2 we will be hosting Virtual Kindergarten Orientation for Parents/Guardians.